6.29.2009

VSJUN05 & VSJUN04

Here are two more of the cards I created using Verve's June Release Sketches.

The first card uses the monkey from the My Cute Stamps Animal Crackers set, and an assortment of My Mind's Eye paper.


Stamps - Animal Crackers (My Cute Stamps), Star Prints (PTI)
Paper - Whisper White, Pure Poppy, My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 "Brilliant"
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Stazon Black
Miscellaneous - Scallop Square Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch


----------------------------------------


The second card uses yet more My Mind's Eye paper, and some flower stamps I bought from Impress Rubber Stamps ages ago but haven't gotten around to using. :)


Have a great one!



Stamps - Impress Flower Stamps, Vintage Basket Sentiments (PTI)
Paper - Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Whisper White, My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 "Enchanting"
Ink - Pure Poppy, Pretty in Pink, Aqua Mist, Stazon Brown
Miscellaneous - Pure Poppy Grosgrain Ribbon, Marvy Giga Scallop Circle Punch, Marvy Mega Circle Punch

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! CUTE! Monkey card! Great idea to stack them up like that to coord w/the sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are fabulous, Heather! I love what you did with the monkey stamp, and the colors and patterns on the second card are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!! Those are both so cute and fun! I'm loving those monkeys, way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those monkeys are just adorable!! Love them in their pyramid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That monkey card is too cute, and the flower one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...those monkeys are as cute as can be...and your floral card is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those little monkeys are too cute! and that paper is just deee-lish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)