8.28.2009

Verve Sketch Cards


Happy Friday!
It's hard to believe that our vacation has just about come to an end, and that we'll be hitting the road to head back to MD tomorrow. This week has been great, but there are things I miss from home... My comfy bed and pillows... Our kitties and our naughty pup... And most definitely, my craft stuff. *wink*

LOL, I can't believe I didn't participate in any of the SCS challenges this week, or that I can't play along with Dawn's latest color challenge... Oh the HORRAH! :P

These two cards were created back in June using the release stamp sketches they had posted on SCS.

Stamps - Because of You, Mega Mixed Messages, Background Basics: Retro Ink - Aqua Mist, Chocolate Chip, Fresh Snow
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Spring Moss Bitty Box
Miscellaneous - Prima Hydrangea, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

----------------------------------------------


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with some *new* stuff on Monday!! Whoohoo!!


Stamps - Ali Edwards Loving Words (Technique Tuesday), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Fancy Flourishes (PTI)
Ink -
Stazon Black, Aqua Mist, Versamark
Paper -
Acetate, Basic Black, Aqua Mist, Whisper White
Miscellaneous -
Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon, Marvy Giga Scallop Oval Punch, Marvy Mega Oval Punch, Scallop Border Punch

10 comments:

  1. Girl I LOVE that acetate card! The first is super pretty and soft... I love it. :-) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is all I can say dear!! Glad you had a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, Heather! I love the flower under the sentiment on the first one, and the acetate? Shut UP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors and designs, Heather!!! Great cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love that shade of aqua you used. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hope your withdrawl from your craft supplies hasn't been too bad. I always look forward to your creations, can't wait to see some of your new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards. Love, love that acetate one, it's perfect! Hope you had a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! I love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, this is a wowzer! The layered stamping on that precious oval, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are soooo elegant and beautiful, Heather!! I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)