Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great Friday... We had a couple inches of snow last night, so schools were delayed 2 hours this morning... LOL, long story short, no school for my girlie today because she's attends half-day. Roads looked find to me, but hey, what do I know? *wink*
This card was created for the most recent Everything But the Kitchen Sink Challenge. The challenge was to create a card/project using wrapping paper. My card didn't end up a thing like what I originally thought I was going to do... Funny how that happens sometimes, eh?
It's a little hard to see in the photo (LOL, I feel like I've been saying that a lot lately), but there is a strip of glitter above and below the ribbon.
Any big plans for the weekend? My hubby is working tomorrow, so my daughter and I will just be hanging out with the pupster.
PSA - If you're submitting cards to CARDS and Paper Crafts, don't forget that the deadlines for submissions are coming up! (CARDS @11:59pm MST on the 10th, Paper Crafts @midnight MST on the 11th).
Have a great one! :) I'm hoping to be back later today with a 2 Sketches 4 You card...
- Create A2 card base using textured CS.
- Cut three 1" x 4" strips of wrapping paper, and layer onto yellow CS.
- Arrange strips on card base and adhere.
- Add two strips of Scor-tape to bottom of card base (leaving enough room for ribbon) and sprinkle with glitter.
- Add another strip of Scor-tape and ruffle yellow ribbon.
- Use die cut machine to punch out butterfly shape, stamp with sentiment and add rhinestones.
- Attach butterfly to card base with pop dot.
Stamps - Mega Mixed Messages
Ink - Fresh Snow
Paper - Bazzill Textured CS, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart
Miscellaneous - Wrapping Paper, Lemon Tart Grosgrain, Glitter, Clear Rhinestones, Sizzix Butterflies Die