2.25.2010

Thanks You For Your Generosity




Hi everyone! Before I get to today's card, I just wanted to take a moment to say *thank you* for all the encouraging comments and emails I received yesterday regarding our daughter. I really appreciate each and every one of them, and I'm just so grateful for the outpouring of support. Thank you!

This card was created for the first two Papertrey Peeps Challenges (#1 to use a button, and #2 was an inspiration challenge).

I chose to use the following image as my inspiration, drawing on the colors (white, enchanted evening, scarlet jewel, and pure poppy):












It's a little hard to tell in the photo of my card, but the "generosity" in the sentiment is blue. :)

Have a great day!

Instructions:
  • Create white A2 card base and round bottom corners.
  • Stamp dot images near top of card in red and blue.
  • Stamp sentiment in lower right corner and embellish with rhinestones.
  • Adhere buttons to centers of dot images.
  • Attach burgundy ribbon and bow to card base.

Supplies:
Stamps - Dot Spot, Signature Greetings
Ink - Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, True Black
Paper - Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Red Rhinestones, Scarlet Jewel Grosgrain

21 comments:

  1. Love the card, Heather! Such a clean and simple card- your specialty! :) Now I'm kicking myself for not getting Dot Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combo- it's just gorgeous Heather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this Heather!! This is CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS I'm inspired!! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning, Heather, but I think everything you do is FAB!!!! {hugs} to you and your fam as you work through your dd's issues! Keep at it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... this is simply stunning, Heather! I just adore your style, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to combine both challenges! Loving this layout and the box you picked for your colour combo - very CAS. The finishing touches are beautiful, especially the word, 'generosity' stamped in blue!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on both challenges. I need to take my dot spot out of the box and start using it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Heather! You're really working that Dot Spot set...just got mine last night and can't wait to get it inky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't gotten my order yet ~ definitely putting this idea in my "gotta try" pile! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your CAS card Heather!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza! This is fun, fun, fun! Love the white base and the buttons in the middle of the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really stands out -- great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather, this is fab! I love your work, be warned that I will visit regularly now :)

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  15. j'adoooore, une pure merveille, bravo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card Heather - CAS at its best!! Great colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty double challenge card, Heather!! I love the buttons, bling, and your perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow girl! This just makes me say, "Ooooooooohhhhhh!"

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is great!. The rhinestones are really popping out at me, and seem to highlight generosity, which is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So jealous of that perfect bow. ;) What a gorgeous card. I just love how you pull a card together. You make it look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)