3.25.2010

Poppy Seed Challenge #2 - Thank You


This is my 2nd post of the day... If you're looking for the TSG Poppies Blog Hop Challenge post, please click **HERE**.


 

 
Hi everyone! This card was created for the current Poppy Seeds Challenge. The challenge? To create a card that includes these three things: buttons, light moss & polka dots. I had so many ideas floating through my head, but this is the one I settled on... :)

The deadline to enter the challenge is tonight at 11pm PST... So whatcha waitin' for? Go create something and enter if you haven't already! :)

Instructions:
  • Create turquoise A2 card base and round upper corners.
  • Stamp flower images in white ink, then adhere blue buttons.
  • Stamp sentiment in turquoise ink.
  • Punch scallop edge from blue CS, adhere to white CS strip, then add ribbon before adhering to card base.
  • Apply 1/8" strip of Scor-Tape to white CS, sprinkle with clear glitter.
  • Attach bow.

Supplies:
Stamps - Delightful Dahlias
Ink - Fresh Snow, Hawaiian Shores
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening
Miscellaneous - Green Polka Dot Grosgrain, MS Crystal Coarse Glitter, Enchanted Evening Buttons, Deco Scallop Punch, Corner Chomp

19 comments:

  1. I just got this set of stamps and paper. I cant wait to use it thanks for the inspiration. :) PS: I have blog candy to give away, come by and see at my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving all of your recent posts! You're fab, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! You are really making me want this Hawaiian Shores !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Great colors!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... I love the look of Hawaiian Shores and Enchanted Evening. Once again - you've come up with a nice color combo. Great eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it!! Wish my release order would get here already so I can break open this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get some of this chunkier glitter – it adds so much more than the fine stuff. Love your button centers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and especially that thin strip of glitter above the ribbon! Another one of your beautiful techniques to CASE. LOVE IT....

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colors! love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty Heather, and I love the extra little touch you added with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card! I love the little pop of glitter! NIce job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...this one is beautiful as well! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love your color combo! And that little bit of glitter... Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Heather~! Love the colours and this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love this color combo nice job with the dahlia stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)