Hi, everyone! It's been a long weekend here w/out AC (LOL, yes, I'm a baby), and though the house was 87 degrees yesterday, I am happy to report that a service tech is here fixing the unit! Woohoo! LOL :)
This card was created for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You #51 sketch. Not only are we starting the week off with a fun sketch, but we're also welcoming three new fabulous ladies to the DT! YAY! A big, huge congrats and welcome to the team... You're all going to be amazing additions! :) Our sponsor this week is Some Odd Girl, and I used the Alice Mae image on my card. I was drawn to her striped socks, and used the colors in the striped pattern paper as my starting point. I also thought it would be fun to give her hair some chunky low-lights, and sass up her 'do. :)
Want to play along with us this week? You have until Saturday, May 8th at midnight MST to enter for your chance to win some awesome goodies. Head on over to the 2 Sketches 4 You blog for all the deets!
Have a great one! :)
- Create kraft A2 card base and stamp with polka dot background.
- Use die cut to create label shape and adhere to card front.
- Adhere strip of striped pattern paper to card base, then attach ruffled ribbon. Secure with staples.
- Print digital image, color with copics, cut out and adhere with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment in brown ink, and embellish with rhinestones.
Stamps - Alice Mae (Some Odd Girl Stamps), Everyday Greetings (There She Goes), Polka Dot Basics 2 (PTI)
Paper - Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Pink Paislee 365 Degrees
Ink - Versamark, Dark Chocolate, Copics
Miscellaneous - Green Grosgrain Ribbon, Staples, Aqua Rhinestones