Hi, friends! I'm back today with the card I created for WPlus9's Color Cue #5 Challenge. We had some super fun colors to work with this week (orange, turquoise, green and brown) that just scream summertime! :)
Want to play along with us? All you have to do is create a project (could be a card, scrapbook page, tag, you name it!), upload it to your blog or SCS gallery, and add the link to the WPlus9 challenge blog post by July 7th at 10:59 pm EST.
Click here to head over to the WPlus9 blog to check out all the amazing samples!
See ya tomorrow! :)
- Create 3 1/2" x 5" turquoise card base.
- Stamp flowers, bee trail and sentiment on card front.
- Stamp white heart onto orange cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Attach green polka dot ribbon.
- Stamp bees in green ink onto white cardstock, cut out and attach to card front with pop dots.
- Embellish sentiment with rhinestones.
Stamps - Background Builders: Hearts, The Birds & The Bees
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores
Miscellaneous - Clear Rhinestones, Green Polka Dot Grosgrain