9.16.2010

Note of Thanks

Hi, everyone! It feels like forever since I last posted, though it was only Monday! LOL We have a little case of the sickies going around here, which has kept me from getting crafty lately. ;)

I'm getting ready to jump off my computer and take a nap (haha, yes, I need a nap at 9am), but before I go, I wanted to post a quick and easy card I created using September's SOTM set from Clear & Simple Stamps.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Topiaries
Paper - Kraft Like a Rockstar
Ink - Perfect Little Black Dress, Fresh Snow
Miscellaneous - Stickles, Copics, Green Pearl, White Gel Pen

15 comments:

  1. Heather, this card is so adorable! I just love those cute & colorful trees!
    Hope you enjoy your nap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great idea. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Sorry to hear you are all sick, Hope you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you this week! :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather I hope you are feeling better soon. This card is adorable, love the texture on the little trees with the single pearl on the center tree. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It really makes me happy! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so sweet Heather, I LOVE this card !

    Have a nice weekend
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. Getting me in the Christmas spirit..... I hope you are feeling better! Sorry to hear you have been under the weather! Good news is that the best excuse for taking naps.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope those nasty sickies go away soon, Heather!
    I ADORE this card! Such a fab CAS design and those trees are so cute and magical!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Love all those colors on the trees and the sparkle the Stickles give them. Sure hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty and shimmery against the kraft! So sorry to hear about the bug ... I hope you're completely recovered soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, so simple and so cute. Those trees are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I love those glittering trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)