9.27.2010

Thank You

Hiya, chicas! Hope your Monday is off to a great start... We're in for some rain here today, so it's taking just about everything I have in me to keep from crawling back into bed to catch a few z's. I don't know what it is about the rain, but it makes me sleeeepy. :)

Today's card was created a while back using one of the sketches from the Everything But the Kitchen Sink blog, but I hadn't had a chance to share it yet here on the blog-o... So here ya go!

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Background Basics: Petal Power, Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Loving Words
Paper - True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Fresh Snow, True Black
Miscellaneous - Nestabilities Label 9

10 comments:

  1. Heather,
    I'm a new reader to your blog and a fellow Ho.Co. mama! Sooooo loving your beautiful work. Makes me want to get creative again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours, Heather! So chic!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous!! Love the bold pop of colour and the way you've highlighted the sentiment like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors--love the CAS design and the bold sentiment on white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I can't wait to check out the rest of your blog. I love your work. I just became your newest follower on your blog.
    Jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast of the squares with the curves from Petal Power, the die and the sentiment. Another beautifully bold creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Love the colors and that background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)