10.11.2010

Batty for You...

Hi, everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was busy, but good! We're getting ready to have a banquet at our church this upcoming Saturday, and because I haven't learned how to say no yet in my 32 years on earth, yours truly is responsible for decorating the banquet hall and all the tables... LOL I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will come together in the end, but it's a wee bit stressful. :) Wish me luck! LOL

I created this little cutie card using the most recent stamp of the month set from Clear & Simple Stamps, Beware, and some fun colors. :)

Speaking of fun stuff... One of my projects is up on the CSS App today... If you have a chance, check it out! :)

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Beware
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, True Black, Stamper's Select White
Ink - True Black
Miscellaneous - Mat Stack Die, Orange Baker's Twine

8 comments:

  1. Heather this is too cute! I love the pop of red in the twine!

    Good luck with the banquet! I am getting ready for our church Harvest Bazaar so I know how much work it takes! And time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and sweet; I'm batty for it! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love that color and awesome bat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Heather! Your CAS design and your gorgeous colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)