11.11.2010

Case Study Challenge #14 - I Miss You

Hi, everyone... Hope your week has been going well. We're going to the aquarium tomorrow afternoon with my parents, and Lindsay has been looking forward to Friday allllll week. Lemme tell ya, I am so glad that Friday will be here tomorrow! LOL, it'll be nice to put an end to all the questions... at least for a few minutes. ;)

Today's card was created for this week's Case Study challenge... You can see the card we're casing by clicking here. Want to play along with us? All you have to do is create a card based on the inspiration piece, post it to your blog or online gallery, then link back to your creation by Tuesday, November 16th.

I'd love to see what you come up with! :)

Have a great one...

Supplies:
Stamps - Flutterby, Polka Dot Basics 2
Paper - Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Vintage Cream
Ink - Memento Black, True Black, Versamark, Copics
Miscellaneous - Stickles, May Arts Ribbon

17 comments:

  1. This is very cute! Love the texture of the ribbon. The glittery butterflies are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable! love it! Diggin the butterflies! and OH the ribbon!!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather this is so gorgeous. The design is divine! :) I'll definitely have to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. those butterflies are beAutiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors and the pretty ribbon, Heather. Your card is fabulous! Hope you have a fun time and the aquarium. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so lovely! I love that ribbon and definitely need to get some of my own. The glitter on the butterflies is fabulous. Thanks for sharing! You rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning Heather, think I will be adding this one to my 'to be cased' file- lol!! loving the butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word, that ribbon is beyond fab! Just ties it all together beautifully AND its blue, so it reminds you that you might be going to the aquarium! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love that it is simple!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The polka dot background rocks in this card, and that's one of the most gorgeous ribbons that I've seen. Total deliciousness, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh you had me stumped with this week's CASE study, Heather - I'll confess! I adore your take on yourself this week! Those butterflies are soooooo pretty and I love those subtle polka dots (great minds think alike...eh?! *wink*)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x
    P.S Sorry for deleted comment - huge spelling boo boo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous! That glittery butterflies made me smile big :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the colors and those cute butterflies. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful! I love the pop of colours - but your card is still delicate at the same time! HOW do you do that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)