11.25.2010

Case Study Challenge #16 - Let it Snow

Hi, everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! :) Whatever your plans for the day, I wish you safe travels, and hope that you have a wonderful time!

Today marks the last Thursday of the month, which means it's also my last post as the November guest muse for Case Study. I have had a blast this month, and really enjoyed working with you lovely ladies! :)

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Background Basics: Retro, 2009 Holiday Tags
Paper - Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White, Kraft
Ink - Fresh Snow, Dark Chocolate
Miscellaneous - DCWV Glitter Stack, MS Snowflake Punch, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Basic Grey Opaline Flourish

9 comments:

  1. Dear Heather,
    This is a very very bright card, even with the words 'let it snow' (I like the sun even better(-:)
    You are truely an inspiration, thanks for that.
    Have a happy day,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. You packed so much into this little beauty, that I keep discovering some yumminess every time I look at it :) It was a pleasure to have you, thanks so much chickie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Heather, you are so wonderfully talented. Thanks so much for providing such fabulous inspiration to us this month, I truly enjoyed CASEing your super designs. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beauty Heather, you have packed so much eye candy into this little gem. I have really enjoyed have you inspiring us at CASE study this month, hope you will pop in every now and then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pleasure's all mine, girlie! I've loved working with YOU and I love your take on this week's CASE study! You've taught me to embrace colour rather than hide from it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful combination of colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly gorgeous, Heather!
    I love those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)