2.01.2011

One-of-a-Kind Friend

Hi, everyone! 2011 is off to a fast start... We've already closed the door on January and are now welcoming in February! Amazing!

Just popping in to share a card I created using an oldie but a goodie stamp set, Friends 'Til the End, and American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder in my favorite color... Cricket! :) I heat embossed the flowers with green embossing powder, then colored in the flower centers with a white gel pen before outlining the images with my T4 Copic.  Fun and funky is the name of the game today... LOL :)

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Friends 'Til the End
Paper - Kraft, Blueberry Sky, Harvest Gold
Ink - Versamark, Smokey Shadow
Miscellaneous - American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder "Cricket", Clear Rhinestone, White Gel Pen, T4 Copic Marker

15 comments:

  1. Girl all I can say is WOW! Those colors are striking together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I am READY for spring! 2 feet of snow is heading my way tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I am going to have to look into getting some of that embossing powder now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ultra COOL! I love what you did with the embossing powder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW Heather, those flowers are simply DIVINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning funky card Heather! I love the retro colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, this is just awesome! I love what you did with the flowers. I enjoy seeing the less common colors of embossing powder and how cool to add the outlining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous girlfriend! If this is fun and funky than I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! I love the color combo and the outline.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. i love how your flowers pop!! great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Heather, love the card and how you used a Copic marker. Brilliant!

    Congrats on the Kim Hughes design team! I love Kim's illustration style and her font. I look forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! This is wonderful! So striking!! I love how you outlined it and that you embossed it in green!! So fun!!!

    Congrats on Kim's design team!! You'll do fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely STUNNING!! WOWZERS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)