11.07.2011

You're An All Star


110711

Hi, everyone! :) Hope you're having a stellar Monday! Just wanted to pop in and share a card I created with the new My Guy set from Paper Smooches.  The images in the set naturally lend themselves to masculine cards, but I thought it'd be fun to switch it up and make something girlie. :)

And for giggles, here are a few pics of my girlie on Halloween dressed as her all-time favorite Disney princess... Snow White! :)

 
Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - My Guy (Paper Smooches)
Ink - Versamark, Fresh Ink (Gray)
Paper - Lemon Tart, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain, Stamper's Select White
Miscellaneous - Clear Embossing Powder, Twine (Paper Smooches), Raspberry Fizz Grosgrain, Note Die Cut

7 comments:

  1. Ti seguo solo da pochi giorni nonostante non riesca a scrivere nella tua lingua. Molto bello il blog. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a total all-star card, Heather! Diggin' those fun colours and cute banners
    Awww your girl looks like a true princess! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a fun and happy card! Love those pennants and the ruffled ribbon. Your little gal had a great Halloween costume, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what's more cute...the card or the little Snow White! OK, I do...SNOW WHITE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can always count on you for a super fun and happy card, love the banner! Your little one is darling in her costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card - you always make my jaw drop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Love he banner and the stars. You daughter made a great Snow White too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)