11.02.2012

FTL215 - Girly, You Rock!


Happy Friday!! Can you believe yet another week has gone by? It's crazy to think that it's already November.  This year has just flown by...

Have you seen any of the photos of the aftermath of Sandy? It's heartbreaking! :( We were so fortunate in this area to not have gotten as much heavy rain and damaging winds as they were expecting... I can't even begin to imagine what the folks up in NJ/NY are going through right now.

Today's card was created for this week's Clean & Simple Stamping FTL Sketch.  I made this for Lindsay, my sweet and precocious kiddo! She's been doing an amazing job so far this school year (she's in 2nd grade), and I thought she should know. :)

Here are some pics from Halloween:


Lindsay dressed up as the princess Merida from Disney's Brave.  She had a blast wearing that wild red wig, and enjoyed all the "wow, look at that hair!" comments she received.  LOL!

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Delightful Doilies, Signature Greetings
Paper - Basic Gray (SU!), Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Versamark, Stazon Black
Miscellaneous - 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Heather!!!
    Your Princess is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been completely stunned by the photos after Sandy. Incredible. My heart goes out to them, too!

    Love the pic of your little one. ;-) And your card for her is great. I love the graphic feel of it with the circles/medallions. Very cool. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you posting your creations again! Such a cute card and adorable daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you are blogging again! I have missed you bunches! What a cute costume by your little one. I love to wear wigs, any chance I get. Which is usually only on Halloween. :)

    I live two hours north of NYC and thank goodness we weren't hit too bad. It seemed to glide past us.

    Hugs,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and the colors are perfekt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You're back! Perhaps seeing you get your mojo back will help me find mine. I have always loved your creations; thanks for sharing. --Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)