4.12.2013

You Brighten My Day



It's Friday, woohoo! :) Just popping in to share a card I created using the Fabulous set from There She Goes... It's sooooo gloomy outside today with all the rain we're getting today, which makes for fun times when taking pics.  Ugh. :\ Will definitely need to re-take this one when the sun comes back out...

I have been hooked lately on Candy Crush Saga, but I tell ya, that game can be soooo aggravating sometimes. (Especially those silly chocolate blocks that fill up the grid!!) My daughter likes the game and wanted to make her own using her leftover Easter candy.  She talks really fast and gets animated when she's excited (just like her mommy, haha), and she was telling me about how she was going to make her game, and how the best way to destroy the chocolate and stop it from spreading was to EAT IT.  Haha, I wish I had a video tape rolling, it was hilarious.  Anyhoo... I'm rambling. :P

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Fabulous (There She Goes)
Paper - Limeade Ice, Soft Stone, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Fresh Snow, Pink Lemonade (Fresh Ink), Fuchsia (Fresh Ink)
Miscellaneous - Hawaiian Shores Satin Ribbon, Circle Punch, Embossing Folder, Yellow Pearls, Note Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)