6.24.2013

Hugs & Kisses


Hi, everyone! Hope your Monday is off to a great start... Just popping in to share a little gift I created for my daughter.  She was invited to be a peer mentor for the summer school session (she loves school!), so I wanted to send her off to school today with a little fun something.  If you've ever read book about love languages, my daughter's is definitely gifts.  It doesn't matter if it's a 25 cent toy from a dinky machine, she *loves* receiving gifts of any kind.  LOL, I'm just glad cheapy items are still considered A-OK... :)

I packaged up a cute jumbo scented funny face marker, some little lip glosses, and put them inside a white cuff bracelet, which doubles as decoration. :) For my tag, I used the I Like You set from Reverse Confetti.  I did a tiny bit of fussy cutting on the sentiment, but nothing crazy.  Simple and sweet is the name of the game! :)






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)