8.06.2013

Happiest of Birthdays


Happy Tuesday! :) I'm just popping in to share a card I created using the Everyday Expressions and Background Check sets from Fresh Squeezed Stamps... I've always loved heat embossing, but lemme tell you, I have been *obsessed* with it lately. :P

To create my card today, I started with a pink card base, and stamped the diagonal stripe image along the left edge of the card before embossing with white embossing powder.  Next, I stamped the flower images, and then colored them with Copics.  To finish up, I added some hand cut grass, stamped the sentiment, and added some twine and gems.  Super easy, but totally cute.

Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather I left you some love over at FSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Heather! Great design and I love the colors of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)