1.15.2014

We Go Together...



Hello and happy Wednesday! :) I'm popping in today to share a card I created using the new Go Together set from Reverse Confetti... I don't know about you, but every. single. time. I read the beginning of the sentiment above, my head breaks out into the final song sequence from Grease! So fun! :) 



For today's card, I started by stamping the individual elements of the sentiment onto a white cardstock panel, then adhering it to a green Love Notes die cut.  Next, I adhered the polka dot paper to the gray card front, then wrapped some aqua ribbon around a yellow piece of patterned paper.  To finish up, I assembled all the pieces, and added a bow.



Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Go Together (Reverse Confetti)
Paper - Soft Stone, Limeade Ice, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Echo Park Patterned Paper
Ink - Bubblegum, Island (Fresh Ink); ML Pear Tart, ML Rose Bud, ML Dandelion (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - Love Notes Die (Reverse Confetti), Aqua Mist Grosgrain Ribbon (PTI)



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)