7.18.2015

We Go Together...


Hello! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! :) I'm popping in to share another card I created with the We Go Together set from Waltzingmouse Stamps

To create my card, I started by cutting a piece of striped patterned paper, then adhering it to a piece of mint CS.  I then die cut a heart out of the top center of each layer before adhering a piece of acetate to the back.  The area surrounding the heart was outlined with foam tape, then the cavity was filled with an assortment of sprinkles before attaching a piece of white CS to the back to secure the shaker.  I then stamped two of the images from We Go Together in versafine ink and heat embossed with clear powder.


I colored in the images using watercolors, then set them aside to dry.  Once they were dry, I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the front of the shaker with pop dots.  The shaker panel was then adhered to a purple card base.  Next, I stamped the sentiment in versafine ink onto mint CS, banner trimmed one end, then adhered it to the card front.  To finish up, I embellished with purple enamel dots. 

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!! I love the heart shaker box and the coffee and donut are so whimsical. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)