2.01.2016

February SFYTT - Easter Greetings


Hello! It's the 1st of the month, which means it's time for a new Reverse Confetti Sketch challenge (SFYTT).  Today is also a banner day because all the kiddos in our county are FINALLY returning to school for the first time since January 21st.  Woot!! :) I love spending time with my kiddo, but I'd be lying if I didn't also admit to missing the normalcy and routine of a typical school week. Lol

For my card today, I started by slightly trimming down the ends of the striped Weather or Dot QCP, then adhering it to a piece of coral textured CS which had been cut with banner ends.  I then stamped one of the sentiments from Carton Cuties in the center of the panel using Versafine black ink.  The stamped panel was then adhered to a white woodgrain card base using foam tape.




Next, I stamped four bunny images from Carton Cuties using Versafine ink, then heat set the images with clear embossing powder before coloring with Zig Clean Color markers.  While the images were drying, I die cut four light coral hearts using the Love Note CCs, and topped them with the largest outline heart die cuts from the Stamped Note CCs.  Once the stamped images were dry, I die cut them out using the Carton Cuties CCs, and secured them to the hearts using foam tape.  To finish up, I adhered the hearts around sentiment with foam tape.



  


  

Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a gift certificate to the RC store? Please see the Reverse Confetti blog for full details! :)

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)