5.01.2016

May SFYTT - You Are One of a Kind


Hello! It's the 1st of the month, which means it's time for a new Reverse Confetti sketch... This month's sketch turned out to be one of my favorites to date. :) Can you believe it's already MAY?? In just 12 days our kiddo will be turning 11.  Ugh, I can't even! She just lost her last two baby teeth this week, and as she's our one and only, it looks like the tooth fairy won't be visiting our house anymore. :/ Lol, I know it's a silly thing to be sad about, but change is hard, and I'm not ready to accept that my little girl is growing up so fast.  *sigh* Moving on to happier things... :)

To create my card, I started by first cutting two strips of coral CS and adhering them to the card front.  I then cut off the top and bottom of the green So Very Spring Quick Card Panels to create a square shape, then adhered it to the card front with foam tape.  Next, I stamped one of the larger butterflies from Butterfly Dreams in coral ink onto white CS, then cut it out with the coordinating Butterfly Dreams Confetti Cuts.



Once the butterfly image was die cut, I then adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  Next, I die cut a banner shape using the Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts on aqua CS, then stamped it with one of the sentiments from A Friend Like You.  To finish up, the sentiment strip was adhered to the card front with pop dots and I embellished with sparkly aqua enamel dots.


  
  
  
  

Want to play along with us this month and be entered to win a gift certificate to the RC store? Please see the Reverse Confetti blog for full details! :)

Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card heather! I love the kraft base with the pretty colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)