3.16.2017

Hang In There


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created for the most recent Reverse Confetti release, but hadn't yet had a chance to share on my blog. :) I think the Hanging Blooms set is *so* versatile, you can make a ton of different floral arrangements just by changing colors, let alone swapping the positioning of the flowers and leaves within the basket.  I wanted to go for a more minimalist design, so I turned the hanging leaves upside down, and I love how they look! :)

To create my card, I started by first die cutting a piece of Cloud White cardstock using the Big Chevies Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and adhering it to a white card base.  I then stamped the hanging basket from Hanging Blooms in Dark Roast ink onto Sand cardstock, and cut it out with the coordinating Hanging Blooms Confetti Cuts.  The leaf images were then stamped in Lime Green and Avocado ink, then cut out with their coordinating dies.  Once all the pieces were die cut, they were adhered together and attached to the card front with foam tape.



I then stamped the sentiment from Hanging Blooms in Dark Roast cardstock onto Iced Aqua cardstock.  The All Framed Up Confetti Cuts were used on a piece of Lime Green cardstock, and the rectangle was cut into several pieces to create chevrons.  The chevrons were then adhered to the sentiment strip before attaching to the card front with foam tape.  To finish up, I embellished with gold enamel dots.





Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)