6.13.2007

Busted!


It's really hard to see in in the picture, but there is GREEN crayon on my daughter's bedroom door. LOL, I should be happy, it could've been worse... MUCH worse!

Lindsay was playing with her crayons, and normally I make her sit down at the table while coloring... I thought I'd try giving her a little more freedom with the crayons (probably because I was absorbed surfing SCS! LOL). Next thing I know, I'm like, hmmmm, she's being really quiet. Unusually quiet!! So, I get up and walk over to where she's standing and she bursts out into tears before I even say so much as hi. I look a little closer, and there it is, in all its glory... crayon on her door. I couldn't help but laugh! :)

Details:

Paper - 3 Bugs in a Rug Tickled Pink line

Miscellaneous - Shimmer Black Chipboard Letters, Heidi Swapp White Flower, Imaginesce Green & Pink Flowers, Making Memories Blue Bling Brad

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)