6.26.2007

Hazy Days of Summer

Here are some photos of my 2 year old enjoying the weather outside... Isn't she a cutie? LOL, I ~might~ be a little biased, but she is cute! ;)

She absolutely LOVES to be outdoors, regardless of how hot it is. Luckily for me, it wasn't too bad outside temperature wise... The humidity? Well, that's another story! :)

The summer weather in the DC area is never fun, more so because of the stickiness. I'd take Vegas heat over our most humid days any time! I'm probably alone in that feeling, though. My husband always says "dry heat? humid heat? it's still heat!" :P LOL


Lindsay played in the backyard for about an hour so I tried to
take advantage of the time by pulling some weeds. They grow so fast... Wouldn't it be nice if the flowers we planted in our yard were as hardy???? :) We're in a little bit of a drought here, so they've placed restrictions on water use, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my plants will make it. Anyone have great tips on gardening??

4 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for visiting my blog. I live in New Mexico so the weeds grow really fast but hardly anything else does! Ha! Soaker hoses are good and I've heard that squashes grow amaizingly well here. Take care.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! A beachabella in the making! She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie. I agree with kimberly -- a bella in the making.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)