7.26.2007

I've Been Tagged... Again!

Kimberly over at Crafty Me tagged me (again - lol)... I don't know if I'll be able to come up with another 7 random facts about me, but I'll give it my best shot! :)
  1. I've had plastic surgery! LOL, okay, okay, maybe not. :P I was referred to a plastic surgeon to help minimize scarring from having a mole on my forehead removed... That counts, right??
  2. I'm currently working full-time, but will be making the transition to a SAHM come January 1st. I'm SO looking forward to it! :) What's not to like? Sitting around, eating bon-bons and watching tv? Two words - yeah right! Being a SAHM is work, but it's also incredibly rewarding.
  3. I don't really consider myself to be a creative person... I love crafts, just about any kind, but I don't have an eye for design and balance. LOL
  4. We've lived in our house for almost 2 years, and I still haven't finished most of the projects I started in 2005... Oops.
  5. I am SUPER clumsy! It used to be much worse when I was younger, but I still have my moments. Just a few months ago I took a spill out on the sidewalk in front of our house in the wee hours of the morning. LOL, wouldn't you know it, my neighbor just happened to be out walking his dog and he witnessed the whole muddy scene!
  6. My husband and I would like to add to our family, and secretly I hope we have another girl... Call me cheap, but it would be awesome to re-use all of her stuff!
  7. As soon as I found out I was expecting, I so wanted to have a c-section... I thought my hopes were going to be dashed (and I was a little panicked), but I ended up being carted off for an emergency c-section at 4 in the morning back in 2005. My daughter had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck twice, and two true knots in her cord (very active baby!)...

Well, there it is... Another 7 random things about me... All right, who's next?? :) I'm going to take the easy route... If you've read this far, consider yourself TAGGED!! :P

3 comments:

  1. Cute....I love the dreaming of eating bon bons and watching TV comment :D

    Congratulations on #2 being on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 isn't on the way just yet, but hopefully sometime in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! I had a little girl (c-sec too) and she had her legs straddling her head with umb. cord wrapped 3 times and had a bunch of blood clots. She was almost blueish so good thing they got her out when they did!! Been there done that. Thank God for c-secs, huh?! :) Well, blessings to you both on your baby-making endeavors, ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)