11.01.2007

Quick Post...


This week has just FLOWN by... Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween! :) This was Lindsay's first year walking around, and she wasn't too sure about the whole thing. She liked putting on her costume and walking from house to house, but didn't want to say "trick or treat"... She just wanted to get her little fingers on the goodies. LOL

My mom bought those go-go boots for Lindsay, and as soon as I saw them, I just knew what she was going to be this year... A 60's retro girl. LOL, luckily for me, she's only 2 1/2, so she's not too particular about her costumes yet. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before she has an opinion... :)

I'm not much of a sewer, but when I saw this fabric at Jo-Ann's, I thought, I can do this! I never bothered to get a pattern, so I just kind of cut it how I thought it would go, and it worked. Whoohoo!! I might just be willing to try this again next year... 70's bell-bottoms shouldn't be too hard, right?? :) Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Heather, Lindsay is absolutely adorable! Love those go-go boots and way to go on sewing the dress w/a matching head band!!! I haven't touched a sewing machine for ages...and even then, not much happening! LOL Great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay is adorable!! I love the boots:)
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)