11.15.2007

Tagged...

Kim over at Crafty Me tagged me a few days ago, and I never got a chance to post this, so I wanted to make sure I did it tonight. :)

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

Hmm... I'd probably have to go for the paper! Embellishments are great, but I am*huge* paper hoarder... Just ask my husband. LOL

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?

Wow, this is a toughy! Since these questions are scrap-related, I'm going to have to go with rub-ons!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

I would totally do the LO's... I'm behind as it is, so having a full year to dedicate would be awesome! I don't know why it is, but I can't seem to make cards and layouts at the same time... One always seems to be the focus, the other, forgotten. I don't think I've made a layout in about 6 months. :(

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home?

I already have a room... Whether or not I use it is a different question! LOL... I think it would be really fun to have a store... Sure, it's work, but being passionate about your job sure beats a job where you dread being there!

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?

I have NO idea... I'm guessing it's probably on the simple side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)