2.11.2008

Super Quickie Card...


This card is uber simple, but hey, I had 15 minutes to put it together and get out the door! :) LOL, I don't know about you, but I never seem to have enough time for pretty much anything...

To help save time, I used some of the scraps that I had left over from the tin I altered (go me!). Ahh, the joys of being a paper hoarder... ;)

Details:
Stamps - Big Birthday Candle
Ink - Regal Rose
Paper - Whisper White, Crate Papers "Samantha" Collection
Miscellaneous - Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Simple yet so effective. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, heather !!!!
    love the squares. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! great layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you have to be under pressure to get some stamping done, eh? ;) This is super cute and I always love the matching gifts! Way to go, Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful card and I love that it matches the tin - very pretty Heather! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! way to USE IT UP!!!...its the best way to create!!..especially while it is all still out in front of you!!...love this "map"...TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I never use uop my scraps, but I think I will now!
    Great work!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea... always looking for good ways to use up my stash -- I too can't throw away pretty paper. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome design and beautiful too!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. woweee zoweee! I just love this! (my clean and simple style!!) It's beautimous! great card Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH this is just so soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! It is amazing! I love the simplicity of it yet is has such an elegant appeal to it. Wonderful job! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)