2.21.2009

LSC208 - Happy Mother's Day

I hope you all had a terrific Saturday! :) I feel like I'm on a Women of Life stamp set kick, I seem to keep reaching for it over and over and over and well, you get the idea. LOL



Details:
Stamps - Women of Life
Ink - Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet
Paper - Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Ripe Avocado, Whisper White
Miscellaneous - Pretties Kit Pearls

----------------------------------------------



Details:
Stamps - Women of Life
Ink - Ocean Tides, Spring Moss
Paper - Spring Moss, Polka Dot Parade, Aqua Mist, Whisper White
Miscellaneous - 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Spring Moss Stitched Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Well you are totally rockin' it!! I love this set as well but only used it once or twice. I love what you did with the ribbon ont he second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, this is darling!! That ribbon looks like a little curtain, I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great cards. I can see why you like using this stamp set! I love the way you've put a pearl in the centre of each flower, it looks so pretty.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set, no wonder you keep reaching for it. The cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful , love the half pearls that you have used in the centre of your flowers. wow!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable - love the 1/2 pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both so pretty, Heather!! I love the pearls on the first, and the ribbon treatment on the second!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely batch of cards, I really love the pearly flower centres.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)