3.24.2009

TLC213 & FTL34


I created this little basket for yesterday's Technique Lover's Challenge. Claire Brennan came up with this adorable basket, and was kind enough to share her template with all of us. You can find the details about the challenge, as well as the template here.


I know, I know, there's no such thing as the Easter Owl, but it was too cute and I couldn't resist! LOL

Stamps & Ink - *gasp* none :)
Paper - Who's There by My Little Shoebox, Hibiscus Burst
Miscellaneous - Scallop Circle Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlit, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

-----------------------------------------
I created this card using the Fall to Layout 34 Sketch. You can find a copy of the sketch here. Natasha's sample card was gorgeous! I think mine turned out okay, but there sure is a lot of yellow and pink and well, not much else! One of those, how much is too much moments? LOL

Have a great one!

Card base - Lemon Tart (4 1/4 x 5 1/2"), Hibiscus Burst (3 3/4" x 4 3/4"), Whisper White (3 1/2 x 4 1/2")
Main Image - Lemon Tart (2 1/2 x 3 3/4"), Hibiscus Burst (1 3/4" square), Whisper White (1 5/8" square)

Stamps - Spiral Bouquet, Mega Mixed Messages, Guidelines, Guidelines 2
Ink - Stazon Black, Hibiscus Burst
Paper - Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, Whisper White
Miscellaneous - Hibiscus Burst Button, Prima Flowers, Lemon Tart Swiss Dot Ribbon, Hibiscus Burst Satin Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. I saw those little baskets today! Yours are so cute! Love your raspberry suite card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket and everything else. Your work is beautiful!!!
    Keep Smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather that basket is darling. I love the little owl. I might have to try to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how totally cute Heather!!! Love both of these, the basket is definitely something I want to try!! And, your card is gorgeous, girl!! Who says there isn't an Easter owl - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, that is the cutest basket EVER!!! I love the colors of the paper and that owl just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little basket. That is adorable! A very cute little card too.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your "Easter Owl"!! Too adorable!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your owl basket is so darling, Heather!! I love your beautiful card as well!! Wonderful projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little owl basket is TOO cute, and I love the colors and double ribbon on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)