7.21.2009

CP24 - Come Unto Me...


This is the card I created using this week's sketch on the Card Patterns blog... I found my way over there thanks to Ann! I'm such a sucker for sketches... :)


LOL, I kept it reeeeeeally simple... I didn't have much left in me today! It happens just about every month a week or so after the DD gallery reveal... I'm left sitting there, staring at the paper, hoping it'll tell me what to do! LOL



Stamps - Plain Jane (Verve), Damask Designs (PTI)
Ink - Stazon Black, Fresh Snow
Paper - Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Kraft
Miscellaneous - Silver Pearls, Prima Hydrangeas, Bermuda Bay Grosgrain Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Heather! I love the pops of color against all that yummy Kraft.

    So, you hope your paper will talk to you, too, huh? ;) I've been hoping for that quite often lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it's gorgeous, as usual! Love the colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya did good, girl! I love it!!
    And yes, I redid my blog...yours looks like it got a makeover, too! Did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! I love your blog - I think this card is fab ... especially love that color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my. In a quick look through your blog, I'm in love with your cards -- all of them. I see many things that I own -- and many that I WANT to own, so I'm sure I'll be back for more inspiration. And, thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love these colors! Thanks for the reminder about the DD gallery, I forgot to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUCH a beautiful card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your background turned out beautifully, and I love those colors together!! Wonderful verse, ribbon and flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)