9.25.2009

2S4Y35 - Happy Birthday

Happy Friday! Have any fun weekend plans? My daughter's getting to spend the night over at my parents house, and she's so happy. I swear, she must ask me DAILY if she can go to Nana and Pop-pop's house. :)



This card was created using the most recent 2 Sketches 4 You sketch... I've only just recently started playing along, but I really like their sketches!


Have a great one!



Stamps - Polka Dot Basics 2, Birthday Sentiments, Men of Life
Ink - Aqua Mist, Close to Cocoa
Paper - Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Whisper White
Miscellaneous - Twine, Ripe Avocado Button, Corner Rounder

14 comments:

  1. Super Cute Heather...love the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Heather - good job on that ocean and the sailboat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Heather! Great waves for this cute little sailboat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sailboat set! This is so great what you have done here! Love the polka dotted ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card! love the colors and how you made the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! I love the polka dotted waves- so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cute card. Love the waves. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Heather! The waves are so cool! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather- greetings from Canada as I am here visiting family. I only have a few minutes to be online and you are one of the blogs I had to check :) That's how cool I think your blog is :) Soooooooo, super fun card as always!! Love how you did the water.

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooooooooooo stinkin cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your adorable sailboat, Heather... and your waves are so fun too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card Heather! I adore the colors and the waves just make it! Ooh, and so do the twine and button!! All great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)