12.10.2009

Monday Freebie Fun Day Winner!

Hello ello! Happy Thursday! :) It's a beautiful, sunny day here in Columbia, MD... Well, from inside the house looking out anyway... LOL, it's cooooold out there!



Random.org picked number 15 as today's winner, which is ***Terry Oulboub***! Congrats, Terry!! When you have a chance, please email your snail mail addy to me at inglishrea at yahoo.com, and I will get these goodies out to you.

Thanks so much to everyone who left comments, I was surprised by how many of you were right on target... I'm a Christmas baby! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW Heather! That's fabulous! Woot! Woot! Wow, that's too cool - thank you so much! A Christmas baby - I hope that means you get twice as many gifts! :D I'll email my snail addy!! Wooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)