7.13.2010

Digital Doodles - So Sweet

Hi, chicas! This week is VBS week at our church, so I'm running around like a crazy woman trying to make sure everything is organized and ready to go... Nothing worse than NOT having enough crafts for a bunch of enthusiastic kids. LOL

I created this digi layout using the newest Digital Doodles images released at Two Peas... Little Lamb. :) I laugh every time I look at this photo for a couple reasons... 1) We had just gotten home from the hospital the day before, and man, my hubby was tired! (hehe) 2) My hubby's expression is so funny... He's normally saying or doing something goofy for a laugh, so to see him with such a serious look on his face is a little weird. LOL

Well, I need to run along, hope you have a great afternoon!

Supplies:
Stamps - Little Lamb (Digital Doodles)
Paper - Bubble Gum Fun One (Tricia Chapman)
Miscellaneous - Simple Starts #13 (Jen Martakis)

6 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)