9.09.2010

Hello There...

Hi, chicas... I'm getting ready to head out with my daughter to meet her new pediatrician in a few, but first I wanted to pop in and share another one of the cards I created using the Clear & Simple Stamps Topiaries set. This card has a totally funky vibe to it, but it makes me happy! :)

Well, that's it for now, I've gotta run... Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Topiaries
Paper - Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Kraft Like a Rockstar (CSS)
Ink - Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
Miscellaneous - Purple and Red Pearls, Buttons, Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities

6 comments:

  1. It is funky, indeed! hehe... and oh so HAPPY!!! Love all those pretty colorful blings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the bright and vibrant colors of this card, and also its unique shape. Super cute, Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree about the funky vibe. It is a fun card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever you are!!! Love your out of the box thinking. Your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Heather!! You always make me want to try different shape cards. Love the kraft flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the funky vibe of this card!!
    Thanks again for allowing me to share your amazing work on my blog this past week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)