11.23.2010

Thinking of You

Hi, everyone... Happy Tuesday! Only two more days 'til Thanksgiving, and we are psyched! :)

I have some scrappy projects that I need to get crackin' on today, but first, I wanted to pop in and share one of the cards I created using this month's Stamp of the Month set from Clear & Simple Stamps, Happy Fall. I also used the new color story for the month, A Clean Slate, which is a lovely shade of green that has the slightest bit of texture added to it.

Well, that's it for me today, but I hope you have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Happy Fall
Paper - A Clean Slate, Dish the Dirt Brown, A Blanc Check
Ink - A Clean Slate, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
Miscellaneous - Brown Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Fillable Frame Die

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, ribbon and colours, love it:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm...you just know I love this card, right?! My fave kinda colours, my fave kinda images and topped off with your style this is FABBY!
    Have a super Thanksgiving (I'm debating on moving over there for the scrummy food :D)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Adore that rich brown ribbon Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Heather! Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)