3.22.2013

TSGA - What's Up, Buttercup?


Hi, everyone... Happy Friday! :) Just popping in to share a card I created for today's group post over at There She Goes.  Today, all the DT members are participating in the TSGA (There She Goes Again!) post, where we create cards using some of the great sets that have been released previously.  For my card, I used the What's Up Buttercup set.  Originally I wanted to color the flowers in pink, but I decided to stay true to the image and go with a happy yellow.  They just scream spring! :)

Speaking of which, I am so happy we're officially on our way to warmer temps, longer days and sunshine.  Well, after it rains, anyway. LOL I'm sure I'll be boo-hooing once it's summer time and I'm dying in the humidity, but for now, I am totally looking forward to feeling the sunshine on my face...and toes! My feet take such a beating during the winter time and the cold, harsh wind... Hahaha, any normal person would switch to close-toed shoes, but not me... Flip flops as long as humanly possible. :P

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - What's Up Buttercup (There She Goes), Woodgrain Silhouettes (WPlus9)
Paper - Summer Sunrise, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Canyon Clay
Miscellaneous - Twine, Corner Rounder

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)