5.17.2013

TSGA - Strike a Pose



Hi, everyone... Happy Friday! :) Just popping in to share a scrapbook layout I created for today's group post over at There She Goes.  Today, all the DT members are participating in the TSGA (There She Goes Again!) post, where we create projects using some of the great sets that have been released previously.  For my layout, I used the Oh Snap stamp set.  

We're getting ready to head out on a camping trip to enjoy our last long weekend before school gets out for the summer in mid-June.  You'd think going for 3 days would make packing so much easier than if you were going for a week, but when you really get down to it, what's so different? You still need a tent and all the associated supplies, so you're really only saving space with needing less food and clothing.  Haha.  Oh well, should be fun! :)


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Love the photo too. Reminds me of the type of photo I'd get with my youngest, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)