7.30.2013

Happy Birthday


Hope your week has been off to a great start! :) Today is Tuesday, which means it's time for another Fresh Squeezed Stamps creation.  

To create my card, I first started with a medium tone gray card base (cut slightly smaller than 4 1/4" wide) which I stamped with the polka dot strip from You Said It, Sister.  After stamping all the rows, they were covered with clear embossing powder and heat embossed.  Next, I cut a strip of patterned paper and trimmed the ends to give it a banner shape.  


I then stamped a bunch of the fruit images from Sublime Citrus onto white cardstock and heat embossed them with turquoise and lime embossing powder.  To finish up, I stamped the sentiment, punched out and layered the fruit, then added my ribbon and bow.

Have a great one!

Click **HERE** to subscribe!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Those colours are so fabulous!
    Hugs!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this is so fantastic, I love the colours of your fruit! The embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! so fun and colorful!!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I was surprised to see you back! I used to be subscribed to this blog but haven't been getting emails... Couldn't find the Subscribe by Email gadget on your sidebar--help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)