9.17.2013

Make This the Start of Your Dreams Come True Year!


Just popping in to share a quick and easy fall-themed card I created using a few Fresh Squeezed sets... :)

To create my card, I started with an aqua card base.  Next, I stamped the woodgrain image from Background Check in white ink onto kraft cardstock, then wrapped it with twine.


Next, I stamped cream cardstock with peach, tan and aqua inks using the larger leaf image from Everyday Expressions.  To finish up, I stamped one of the sentiments from Inside Scoop:  Birthday in brown ink.  To finish up, I adhered the stamped layer to peach cardstock and attached it to the card front with pop dots.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Background Check, Everyday Expressions, Inside Scoop: Birthday (all Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Paper - Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Vintage Cream (all PTI)
Ink - Fresh Snow (PTI), Dark Chocolate (PTI), Kraft (PTI), Fresh Peach (Hero Arts), Soft Pool (Hero Arts)
Miscellaneous - Twine (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)