10.15.2013

Shine Brightly

`

Howdy hey! :) Just popping in to share a fun little tag I created using a few different sets from Fresh Squeezed Stamps...

To create my tag, I started with a green piece of cardstock, which was stamped with the polka dot strip from You Said It, Sister, and heat embossed with clear powder.  After that, I cut pieces of white and purple cardstock, angling the bottoms.  Once that was done, I stamped the sentiment from Say Anything with gray ink, and the lanterns from String Me Along with Memento ink.  I colored the lanterns with Copics, then lined up the cardstock pieces before rounding the corners.  To finish up, I used pop dots to give the tag a little dimension between the layers, added stickles to the lanterns and purple cardstock, then unraveled some purple/white twine.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - You Said It Sister, String Me Along, Say Anything (FSS)
Paper - Limeade Ice, Winter Wisteria, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink - Versamark and Memento Black (Tsukineko); Slate (Fresh Ink)
Miscellaneous - Stickles (Ranger), Copics, Purple Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)