2.25.2014

Congrats!


Hello! I hope your week is off to a great start! :) We've been spoiled here for the past few days with gorgeous temps and sunny skies, and wouldn't you know it, it's snowing today. LOL... I'm clinging hard to my flip flops, but snowy toes aren't my favorite. :P 

I'm popping in to share a tag I created using the new Forever Yours set from Avocado Arts.  I also have two other projects that I created using this set, which are posted over on the Avocado Arts blog... You can see them **here**.



To create my tag, I started by printing the sentiment and background from my computer, then used a die to cut out the tag shape.  Next, I stamped the wedding cake image in versamark ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I then stamped the rose image with pink ink, then trimmed them out and attached them to the cake.  To finish up, I adhered the cake with pop dots and attached some metallic silver twine.

Have a great one!

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)