2.20.2014

Happy Birthday


Hello! Just popping in to share a watercolor resist card I created using some of my favorite Reverse Confetti goodies! :)

To create my card, I started by first stamping one of the border images from Peacock Pretties onto watercolor paper, and heat embossing it with white embossing powder.  Next, I gave it a quick watercolor wash (using diluted spray mist), and set it aside to dry. 



While I was waiting, I stamped the sentiment from Lots to Say, as well as the feather image from Peacock Pretties, and heat embossed both images in white.  I then adhered the watercolor panel to a scallop strip I created using my Double Edge Scallop Border Die. Next, I wrapped twine around the panel, secured it with a bow, then adhered it to the card front.  To finish up, I adhered the sentiment and feather with pop dots, and embellished with aqua enamel dots.


   

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Peacock Pretties, Lots to Say (Reverse Confetti)
Paper - Woodgrain Kraft Cardstock, Watercolor Paper (Simon Says Stamp); Limeade Ice, Summer Sunrise, Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko), Mister Huey Mist (Studio Calico)
Miscellaneous - White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Enamel Dots (Doodlebug Designs), Scallop Border Die (Reverse Confetti), Jute Twine (PTI) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)