3.27.2014

FTL285 - Thanks So Very Much


Hello! Hope your week has been going well... We've had some crazy weather this week, yesterday it was snowing, and today it's sunny! :) I'm popping in to share a card I created using this week's Clean & Simple Stamping FTL285 sketch.

I started by stamping a mint CS panel with one of the border strips from Peacock Pretties in versamark ink, then heat embossing with white powder.  I then adhered the mint layer to light gray CS. 



Next, I stamped the sentiment from Lots to Say in gray ink, then once it dried, I adhered the CS to the card base with pop dots.  Want to play along with us this week? All you need to do is create a card based on the sketch, and link it up to the weekly post here. :)

Have a great one!

Supply List:


1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather! Love your card, so simple and soo wonderful! Love your choice of colors. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)