4.03.2014

Sending Smiles Across the Miles


Hello! Spring has finally sprung here, and I am psyched! :) I don't know if it's the extra daylight during this time of year, but my to do list grows like crazy.  I have so many plans for our yard, but just about zero time to get everything accomplished.  Lol... Oh well, it's nice to dream. ;)


  
To create my card, I started with a white card base, and stamped the rows of peacock feathers alternating yellow, orange, coral and fuchsia inks.  Next, I covered the card front with vellum to soften the bold colors.  I then stamped the sentiment from All About You, and the large peacock feather from Peacock Pretties with versamark ink onto CS, then heat embossed with white powder.  To finish up, I trimmed out the feather, assembled all the pieces on the card front, then embellished with orange enamel dots.

Have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps - Peacock Pretties, All About You
Paper - Stamper's Select White, Lemon Tart, Vellum (PTI); Carnation (Hero Arts)
Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko)
Miscellaneous - White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts), Orange Enamel Dots (Doodlebug Designs)


6 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! Love the soft colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your use of the background stamp as DP! Also loving your stuff over at W&W. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOVE this Heather! How did you attach that vellum to the entire front?! My adhesive is always showing! LOL!

    LOVE the colors-- love the feather-- you fussy cut that thing like a pro! Wish I could craft like you! I'm blown away! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)