5.15.2014

Hooray For You


Hello! I'm popping in to share one of the cards I created using the Winning set during this month's Reverse Confetti release that I hadn't had a chance to share on my blog yet. :) 

I almost feel like I could give myself this card. Haha :P I have been working hard behind the scenes trying to pull everything together for my daughter's room re-do, and by Sunday, I'll finally have some time to relax.  Woot! My parents are coming later today to pick up Lindsay, and they'll be keeping her for a couple of days while I re-paint her room (and change just about every. single. thing. in there).  It's going to be an awesome surprise when she returns! :)




To create today's card, I started with a navy card base, then adhered a strip of striped pattern paper.  Next, I die cut a large white circle, then stamped the fanfare in silver ink.  After that, I stamped the trophy image in Versamark, then heat embossed it with white powder before die cutting with the coordinating Winning Confetti Cut.  To finish up, I heat embossed my favorite sentiment from the set in white, assembled all my pieces, and embellished with green enamel dots.





Have a great one!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)