7.17.2014

What Makes You Different...


Hello! I'm popping in to share a card I created for the most recent Reverse Confetti release that I hadn't had a chance to post yet.  

To create my card, I started by cutting a bunch of "lemons" to use as my flower petals with the Fresh 'n Fruity Confetti Cuts dies.  I then stamped the polka dot orange from Fresh 'n Fruity in light aqua, and cut it out with the corresponding Confetti Cut.  Next, I adhered several of the lemon die cuts directly to the back of the aqua orange, then added some additional with pop dots.



I then stamped one of the sentiments from Fabulous Flamingo onto the blue card base in versamark before heat embossing with white powder.  Patterned paper was added to the bottom of the card front before adhering some coral ribbon and a bow.  To finish up, I adhered the yellow flower to the card front with liquid adhesive.


 


Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card and I adore that stamped sentiment! Everyone needs to get one of these cards in the mail! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card! I LOVE that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)