8.16.2014

C4C249 - Hope You Perk Up Soon


Hello! It's the third Saturday of the month, which means it's sketch time over at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

To create my card, I started with a piece of green CS, and layered it on top of a piece of white CS.  I then wrapped some Teal Divine Twine around the top of the panels, securing with a bow, then adhered them to the medium gray card front.  I then cut a piece of light gray CS, and stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps' Coffee Break Additions set in Versamark before heat embossing with white powder.  


I then stamped the coffee pot in light gray ink onto white CS, then trimmed it out.  I die cut a circle from white CS, and stamped the dashed/solid circle from Feeling Fruity in teal ink.  I adhered the circle to the light gray CS layer, then attached the coffee pot with pop dots.  To finish up, I embellished with some small clear gems.

Want to play along with us this week? All you need to do is create a card/project using the sketch below as inspiration, and link up to the C4C249 blog post! :)


Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this. I don't own that coffee set...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that coffee perk image….so on my want list know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)