8.07.2014

You Make Me Smile


Hello! Just popping in to share a card I created using the most current CAS(E) This Sketch, and some Reverse Confetti goodies.

To create my card, I started with a kraft card base, then covered a portion of the card front with embossing paste using a polka dot stencil.  While I was waiting for that to dry, I stamped one of the flamingos from Fabulous Flamingo in turquoise and orange, then fussy/die cut them out using the Fabulous Flamingo Confetti Cuts.  I then added some green paint splatter using a Mister Hueys mister.



Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from You Make Me Smile in versamark ink onto yellow CS, then heat embossed with white powder.  I trimmed the edge of the CS strip into a banner shape, then adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  To finish up, I adhered the flamingo with pop dots, and embellished with orange enamel dots.

Welllll... It looks like I don't read directions very well! I now see that you were supposed to create/include a TAG on your project.  Lol... :) Guess I won't be adding my creation to the linky. :P Haha, that'll teach me to skim!

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)